September e-News Cedar Shop
Cedar Shop e-News
September 7, 2016
Keep the damp out with RESISTO
With the warm weather still lingering, it's hard to imagine the shift to winter that will take place in a few weeks. September is a great time to think about waterproofing your home. RESISTO offers a number of coatings, sealers and membranes to help you get started.
- RESISTOSEAL FOUNDATION COATING is composed of bitumen and fast-evaporating solvent. It is used for the damproofing for foundation walls, footings, retaining walls, wing walls, abutments and culverts.
- RESISTO EXTERIOR PRIMER is a solvent-based primer containing synthetic polymers and adhesion-enhancing resins. It is used to prime and prepare exterior concrete, metal, wood and plywood surfaces to enhance the adherence of RESISTO self-adhesive membranes and waterproofing strips. Resistant to water, alcohol and most saline, alkaline and dilute acid solutions
The BASIC WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE is a self-adhesive membrane made of elastomeric bitumen and a trilaminate woven polyethylene facer. It is the ideal waterproofing solution for roofs as a base sheet in two-ply roofing systems. It can also be used for decks, balconies, patios, foundations and foundation cracks, shower bases and wash-up rooms.
Taking stock of your tools
As projects shift from summer to autumn, it's a great time to look at your inventory. IRWIN TOOLS has released a new line of ergonomic cutting tools to help you get the job done. The new IRWIN VICE-GRIP cutting pliers are made in Germany and backed by IRWIN's lifetime guarantee.
- Made of high-quality steel
- Specially coated for superior rust resistance
- Induction hardened cutting edges can cut through ACSR, screws and piano wire without damaging the cutting edge
Three-zone comfort grips offer optimal cushion and control for the user